Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 70 - March 22, 2009

I had another 8-2 shift and then I went home, showered, got dressed and waited for Mama to call and say they were here. I met them at the hotel where I got to open my birthday presents early :). I got a new camera, some really cute dresses and a top, some really nice jewelry, and some cookbooks! It was a wonderful birthday. After the presents were opened we headed to Downtown Disney where we went to eat at Raglan Road with Roxy, Me, Mama, Aunt Carolyn, and Trish. They really liked the restaurant. Afterwards we walked around downtown disney where they discovered the soap store. We stayed in there forever haha. Then we went back to the hotel and went to sleep because we had to wake up early for the next morning!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday this year :) So glad! Happy 21st year! Yay!

    ReplyDelete